- “Burg the Buffalo” is making his rounds to all our FPC families. Watch our Facebook page or monthly newsletters to see all his grand adventures!
- Our annual School Supply Ministry distribution is on August 16th. Watch here for more details. If you’d like to contribute to this mission, please contact or drop off supplies at the church office by Monday, August 10th.
- We are a HACAP Food Pantry! This is just one way we are trying to support our community through these uncertain and difficult times. Our Food Pantry will be open from 10am to 12 pm on the first and third Thursday of each month, and is open to all residents of Iowa County. If you or someone you know needs food assistance, please check out the resources on our “Community Missions” page for more information and forms.
- We have resumed in-person worship! Look at Pastor Dan’s letter regarding the current changes to our worship services.
- We are also live-streaming of service, for those who are unable to attend in-person. Check out our FPC YouTube channel to join us on Sunday mornings at 10 am from the comfort of your own home.
- The church office hours have been reduced during this time of the pandemic. We will be open from 9 am to 3 pm, Monday through Friday.