- Sunday, November 4th is Giving Sunday. Bring your completed Pledge Cards to worship & stay for the Thank You meal, sponsored by our Session & Deacons.
- Our Congregational Meeting will be November 18th, immediately following worship.
- The Community Wide Thanksgiving Service will be on Monday, November 19th at 7 pm at St. Paul’s United Methodist Church.
- Our Advent Book Study begins on Tuesday, November 27th at 11:30 am with a soup lunch. Books are available in the church office for $ 8.50.
- Look for our table at the Night on the Square, November 16th from 5-8 pm.
- Our Elementary Connections program is on Tuesdays this school year! It started on September 11th & is for Kindergarten through 6th graders. Register your Elementary children here! Our Jr./Sr. High Connections will continue on Wednesday evenings.